Welcome parents and guardians of children dancing in the 2106-17 NHDI Year-Long Program. This web page contains information and resources you will need to guide your dancers through this year’s program. Check the page regularly — we will add new content as we progress through the school year.
Thank you for sharing you children with us and the community. The NHDI staff and school coordinators will do their utmost to make the program a fun and rewarding learning experience for all participants. Contact your coordinator at the email address below if you have any questions.
Event of the Year — Important Info
• Event Week Schedule
• Room Assignments ** REVISED 5/4/2017
• Items Dancers Will Need
• Important Things to Know about Event Week
• Floorplan of the Redfern Theater facility To help orient yourself: 219-lobby, 126-stage, 128-orchestra seating
** Please note that some room assignments affecting special teams have changed.
Many families still have outstanding balances. Please pay all amounts due as soon as possible to avoid jeopardizing future program eligibility. If you are unsure of your balance or need to work out a payment plan, please email the NHDI office or call 355-8911.
Use the “Register Now” button below to pay any outstanding balances through FamilyID/PayPal — a PayPal account is not required.
The raffle was a great success. Congratulations to all the winners and a huge thank you to everyone who supported our dancers by purchasing tickets.
T-Shirt Design Contest
The winner of this year’s T-shirt design contest is Fiona Fitzpatrick, a 7th grader at St. Joseph Regional School in Keene. Congratulations, Fiona! The winning design will be featured on the Event of the Year T-shirts and the cover of the program. Many honorable mentions will also be included in the program.
• Event of the Year tickets are on sale
• Mandatory rehearsals at Redfern Arts Center KSC – Monday-Friday, May 22-26, 2017
• Event of the Year performances
• 7 p.m. Friday, May 26, 2017
• 1:30 and 7 p.m. Saturday, May 27, 2017
• 1:30 p.m. Sunday, May 28, 2017