Welcome parents/guardians of children dancing in the 2017-18 NHDI Year-Long Program. This page contains information and resources that will help you guide your dancers through this year’s program. We will add new content as we progress through the school year.
Thank you for sharing you children with us and the community. The NHDI staff and school coordinators will do their utmost to make the program a fun and rewarding experience for all participants. Please don’t hesitate to contact your coordinator (email addresses below) or the NHDI office if you have any questions.
Use the button below to go to the FamilyID site and register your dancer(s). If you don’t already have an account, you’ll need to create one. If you have an account, simply log in and select your dancer. NOTE: We are not taking payments through FamilyID this year.
The fee for the first dancer in a family is $215; additional dancers received a discounted rate of $180.
Please give a check (payable to NHDI) or cash to your school coordinator or mail to the NHDI office at PO Box 1116, Keene, NH 03431. NOTE: We are not taking payments through FamilyID this year.
To make a payment with a credit card via PayPal, please select your payment amount below, enter your dancer’s name and school, then click the Pay Now button (** A PayPal account is not required, simply click Pay with a Debit or Credit Card at the bottom of the PayPal screen.):
T-Shirt Design Contest
Each year NHDI invites all Year-Long Program dancers to enter their design(s) for consideration as our official event logo. The winning design will be featured on the T-shirts that all of the dancers wear for the show and on the front cover of our program book.
Contest entries must graphically illustrate the theme of the show in some form. This year’s theme is wonders of the world. There are many categories of “wonders” – ancient, modern, natural, etc. – typically in groups of seven. Dances in this year’s event are based on the following wonders: the Taj Mahal, the Great Wall of China, the Grand Canyon, the Great Barrier Reef, and the Pyramids of Giza. Your design should include your interpretation of some or all of these five wonders of the world. You can Google them or visit Wikipedia to see images and learn more. Also, be sure to include the year – 2018 – and the title of the show – The 8th Wonder of the World – and NHDI.
All entries must be submitted no later than Friday, Feb. 16, to be considered. Email email@example.com with any questions. Rules, specifications & prizes.
- Your dancer(s) will receive raffle tickets and an envelope sometime before the holiday break.
- Use the envelope to store ticket stubs and money. Be sure the envelope is clearly marked with the dancer’s name and school.
- Each ticket is $5 — cash or check payable to NHDI.
- Ensure buyers fill out the stub completely (and legibly) with name + physical and email address.
- Each ticket sold is $5 toward a dancer’s fee and a reduction in your out-of-pocket expense. Sell as many as possible — sales in excess of what a dancer owes are VERY welcome/appreciated and will be used to help other dancers and offset ticket printing and other administrative costs.
- Return the envelopes with stubs and money to your school coordinators — they will let you know the deadline. They absolutely must be in the NHDI office by the end of January.
- Winners will be notified via email and posted on the NHDI web site each day of February.
All financial assistance has been distributed and recipients have been notified.